SEAWEED EXTRACT POWDER
(100% Organic & Soluble)
The extracts of selected fresh seaweed (algae), Ascophyllum nodosum, which are natural, non-toxic, harmless and non-polluting, and rich in minor elements and natural growth hormones. It is a designated fertilizer for organic and non-polluting farming. Effect It is suitable for all crops and applications including field crops, potting soil, vegetable and flower gardens, orchards and turf grass. Promotes balanced growth of crops, boosts the capacity of immunity and resistance, improves crop quality and increase yield.
- Greater nutritional value: Rapidly complement the nutrients, improve the quality of product.
- Better root systems: Promoting the development of roots
- Healthier foliage and fruit appearance: Thicken, enlarge and balance the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients, stimulating cell division, improve the fruit set, improve blossom and fruit set.
- Greater resistance to disease and pests: Containing antitoxins to fend off bacteria and viruses, and to repel insects. Helps plants to endure environmental stress
- Improved seed germination: Promoting the development of shoots.
- Natural soil conditioner: balance the fecundity of soil andrestore the soil conditions.
- As formulation: seaweed extract can be used not only on crops, but also to formulate types of fertilizers. A little addition of seaweed extract on common fertilizer will height the quality greatly.
Technique: Our product be done base on biological & chemical processed and be extracted by Fermentation Process.
Application of Seaweed Extract Powder After being dissolved in neutral water by stirring. Seaweed extract can be applied for foliage spray and with irrigation water. It suits to irrigation system. After being diluted, it may be applied by mixing with farm chemicals, but please note that you can’t add acidic matter,the matter including bivalent metal ion and over bivalent, because these matters will react with our product.
Used of methods Irrigation, dosage: 10-15kgs/hectare total one farming season (or root irrigation rate is 1:1200-1500), and we recommend to apply 3-4 times every farming season according to the farm season. Root Irrigation methods include spray irrigation, drip irrigation, and flow irrigation.
Seed-soaking It also can be used to soak crop seed before planting, suitable for the pre-germination of seeds, dilution rate is 1:2000-4000. And the time of soak is determined according to the thickness of seed skin. In general, it should be soaked 5-8h. It can reduce the mortality rate, using it for several minutes before transplanting shrubs, plants or trees.
Mixing Compatibility Soluble seaweed extract powder/flake is compatiblewith most, but not all, pesticides, growth regulators and micronutrients with regards to physical tank mixing and biological effects on the crop. However, we cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage as not all pesticides have been tested and because the efficacy of any mix will depend on, among other factors, the pesticide concerned, crop conditions, growth stage, weather, and volumes of water used.