We at Lotus Export manufacturer, export & supply tobacco suckericide, suckericide, suckericides, tobacco sucker control, tobacco sucker & tobacco leaf weight and quality enhancer.
AXE-11 liquid de-suckering agent is a contact type suckericide made from natural fattly
alcohols to control suckers in tobacco crops. Application of AXE-11 liquid suckericide
improves quality and quantity of tobacco crop. On application of AXE-11 liquid suckericide
labour cost decreases and yield of tobacco increases by 25% – 35%.
AXE-11 will not leave any residues on the crop.
Topping stage is of importance for yield production in tobacco to improve plant growth, leaf size development, improved quantity and quality. Moreover, applying suckericide in early button stage can control suckers better than flowering stage.
How to apply :
1 litre AXE-11 liquid de-suckering agent is mixed with 20 litres water (1:20)
Stir / Mix it for 10 minutes to form uniform mixture.
Apply the solution using an applicator after topping from top to bottom in clear weather
between 10.00am to 4.00pm
Apply AXE-11 liquid de-suckering agent if required again.
2.5 Litres HDPE jerry can
50 Litres HDPE Drum
200 Litres HDPE Barrel
20000 Litres Tanker
After Care in Tobacco Cultivation
1. Transplanted tobacco seedlings get established within 10 days then gap filling takes place.
2. Frequent hoeing and weedings given to conserve soil moisture and to check weed growth.
3. 2 to 3 hoeings given at 15 days interval.
4. One hand weeding given to loose the soil and slight earthing up.
B) Topping and Desuckering:
1. Removal of the terminal bud with or without some of the small top leaves. Just before or a after the emergence of the flower head called as topping in tobacco.
2. In bidi tobacco topping by retaining 13 to 15 leaves on the plant.
3. One week after topping branches are arise from the axils of the leaves known as suckers.
4. These suckers removed before attaining 5 cm length known as desuckering.
5. Desuckering operation done for two to three times manual or using sucker control agent.
6. Both topping and desuckering operations help to divert the nutrients and energy towards the leaves.
7. This results in increase in the size and quality of leaves.